Help with USB HID BootLoader for PIC24FJ

General discussion on mikroElektronika website & forums.
Author

Re: Help with USB HID BootLoader for PIC24FJ

#31 Post by alvaro » 03 Sep 2014 16:55

Hi. The configuration bits in the project properties are same. In fact, I use the same configuration scheme file. Using USB Bootloader, when load my project trought USB, the main of may project starts but the interrupts not work. I'm desperated. I don't know to remap the interrupts in my project (if the problem is this). Thanks.

Rotary_Ed

#32 Post by Rotary_Ed » 03 Sep 2014 18:15

If your configuration and frequency are identical when both compiling the bootloader and your project, then that all that I can think of that might solve your problem.

Make sure you double check the freq of your bootloader, I have had my compiler on occasion somehow change the freq from my project freq to 10Mhz rather than the freq the project was operating at (64Mhz).
Rotary_Ed
Matthews, NC USA
Rv-6A N494BW Rotary Powered

alvaro

#33 Post by alvaro » 08 Sep 2014 12:25

Hi again,
please, anybody can help me?
if I load my project with USB Bootloader, main runs but the interrupts in my project not work. How to remap the address of interrupts in my project?
I'm using PIC24FJ256GB106. The bootloader works fine.
It's very urgent. Thanks in advance.

dejan.odabasic
mikroElektronika team

#34 Post by dejan.odabasic » 12 Sep 2014 16:08

Hello,

To define the position of a function you can use directive org.
Compiler help file wrote:Directive org specifies a starting address of a routine in ROM. Directive org is appended to the function definition. Directives applied to non-defining declarations will be ignored, with an appropriate warning issued by the linker.
Best regards.

Return to “Website & Forums General Discussion”