Your new website is breathtaking!

General discussion on mikroElektronika website & forums.
Author

Your new website is breathtaking!

#1 Post by MaGiK » 28 Dec 2015 16:40

Hello awesome team!
The new website is amazing! :D

I never thought that I'd like any site like yours, but both the black Friday one and the current one are great!
I think the Web development team are most responsible for this huge improvement, so I'd like to tell them (Although they might not see my post) that they are gaining a large space in my heart with the people already living in there (Technical support team).

Keep up the amazing work guys :D It's appreciated a LOT more than what you think :D
Best Regards
My hobby is collecting MikroElektronika products.
Gotta catch them all!

uros.cvetinovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: Your new website is breathtaking!

#2 Post by uros.cvetinovic » 29 Dec 2015 09:48

Hi MaGiK,

Thank you very much for great words that you have written.
You, and all others like you are the reason of our joy and motivation!

Best regards,

Uros Cvetinovic

MaGiK

#3 Post by MaGiK » 29 Dec 2015 16:55

You're most welcome Uros Cvetinovic! My words are very well deserved!
Your products and services are the reason why I entered in the world of microcontrollers, and what a beautiful entry it was, and what an amazing journey it is :D

Thank you so much for being who you are, and for doing what you do. It's really appreciated a LOT more than what you think :D
:D Best Wishes For 2016! :D
Gotta catch them all!

hexreader

#4 Post by hexreader » 29 Dec 2015 16:58

+1

As MaGiK says... :D
Start every day with a smile...... (get it over with) :)

anikolic
mikroElektronika team

#5 Post by anikolic » 29 Dec 2015 21:22

On behalf of Web Team, thank you MaGiK (and hexreader) for your words. This is just a beginning, ambitions are way up :) Fasten your seatbelts!
Web Department Manager

MaGiK

#6 Post by MaGiK » 19 Feb 2016 14:02

anikolic wrote:This is just a beginning, ambitions are way up Fasten your seatbelts!
Dear Aleksandar Nikolic, I didn't think you'd go THIS far, but my God I'm so glad that you did :D

The new website improvements are so shocking! :shock:
I'm holding my breath with each mouse click awaiting for what I'll find after each click :D

I can see that you're still doing your best in promoting Mikroe products (Product Manager) while you have a different title now (Web department manager). Please tell your CEO that he's so lucky to have you in the team :lol:

Now, I'm waiting for your brand new IoT kit. Why do I have a feeling that you'll put your hands in its user manual and make it awesome? :mrgreen:

God bless you MikroElektronika :D
Best Regards :D
Gotta catch them all!

anikolic
mikroElektronika team

#7 Post by anikolic » 21 Feb 2016 19:39

MaGiK wrote:Dear Aleksandar Nikolic, I didn't think you'd go THIS far, but my God I'm so glad that you did :D
As always, I'm delighted to hear you MaGiK.

I'm my own worst critic, I see a lot of glitches and things to improve, but we're doing one thing at a time. Those things accumulate one grain of sand after another and before you know it - we have a mountain!
We're working hard to earn the title of this topic : "Your new website is breathtaking!".

:)

Best regards,
Aleksandar

P.S. When it comes to Hexiwear, my role (at the beginning) was a little more than a nice manual ;-)
Web Department Manager

MaGiK

#8 Post by MaGiK » 29 Feb 2016 18:40

Hello Aleksandar :D
This post is just a little trivia:
anikolic wrote:I'm my own worst critic
We have that in common. I think there is always room for improvement, which kills my free time. I must prioritize my To-Do list :wink:

I'm very happy to see that the early concept of Hexiwear is mainly born because of you and your hard work, and I'm pretty happy to see that it paid off. I wish the Hexiwear even more success! :D

I can also see (Or hear) that your English is improved to a great extent: no more Serbian accent (Although it is pretty cool), no more overuse of the word "Actually", and lots of confidence (Power of moustache maybe?) :lol:

Also, there was something about you in previous videos that made me think "This guy is a hipster at work" :lol:
Don't ask what it was that gave me this impression, I just felt it :mrgreen:

Btw, in that video, you surprised me with the way you pronounced "MikroElektronika" :shock:
I always say it in the same way that Richard said it in the video linked below:
https://vimeo.com/143888322

But I guess the way you said it is the correct way. I can't believe that I've been mispronouncing the name of my favourite company ever since I knew about its products! That's quite shameful :(

I'll make it up to you guys by cheering you on even more and supporting you whenever needed! :D
Go for it MikroE! You guys are awesome! :D
Best Regards
Gotta catch them all!

Return to “Website & Forums General Discussion”