No Advanced Ethernet Library?

Beta Testing discussion on mikroC PRO for dsPIC30/33 and PIC24.
Author

No Advanced Ethernet Library?

#1 Post by ful babu » 09 Dec 2009 19:48

will it be included in the final version ?
well let me see ... i hav easypic4, easydspic4, mikroC for PIC, PIC Flash, LvPIC Flash and other 12 types of tiny boards, and I LOVE THEM :D

nikola.kostic
mikroElektronika team

#2 Post by nikola.kostic » 11 Dec 2009 11:37

We plan providing this as separate/optional library.

ful babu

#3 Post by ful babu » 14 Dec 2009 08:25

do you plan to provide that soon?
well let me see ... i hav easypic4, easydspic4, mikroC for PIC, PIC Flash, LvPIC Flash and other 12 types of tiny boards, and I LOVE THEM :D

nikola.kostic
mikroElektronika team

#4 Post by nikola.kostic » 14 Dec 2009 09:36

As soon as possible. I can't tell you exact time frame as we are currently focused on the final release of dsPIC PRO compilers, however, it should be quickly after the final compilers release.

ful babu

#5 Post by ful babu » 26 Dec 2009 04:31

nikola.kostic wrote:As soon as possible. I can't tell you exact time frame as we are currently focused on the final release of dsPIC PRO compilers, however, it should be quickly after the final compilers release.
final release is here now waiting ...

ful babu

#6 Post by ful babu » 04 Jan 2010 15:12

Any update so far about the library release ?

ful babu

Re: No Advanced Ethernet Library?

#7 Post by ful babu » 13 Mar 2010 18:31

Hi,

Waiting for so long already ... could you give anymore update ...

ful babu

#8 Post by ful babu » 19 Mar 2010 15:52

So no answer? Yes, No or Maybe ??? at least something ?

anikolic
mikroElektronika team

#9 Post by anikolic » 22 Mar 2010 09:45

Hi,
I am sorry we kept you waiting so long for this answer. We have discontinued this library from our official release due to copyright issues.
However, one of our users contacted us, offering to submit a project where he wrote practically the entire library on his own, with high level of compatibility with the previous prototypes. He pointed out that this library could help all of those who relied on earlier Advanced Ethernet Library, so they may continue with their work. It will be open-source, so you can do some adjustments if needed.
His code will be analyzed and if everything is OK, will be included on our Projects page by the end of the week.

Therefore, I beg for just a little more patience.

Best regards,
Aleksandar
Web Department Manager

ful babu

#10 Post by ful babu » 22 Apr 2010 11:35

aleksandar.nikolic wrote:Hi,
I am sorry we kept you waiting so long for this answer. We have discontinued this library from our official release due to copyright issues.
However, one of our users contacted us, offering to submit a project where he wrote practically the entire library on his own, with high level of compatibility with the previous prototypes. He pointed out that this library could help all of those who relied on earlier Advanced Ethernet Library, so they may continue with their work. It will be open-source, so you can do some adjustments if needed.
His code will be analyzed and if everything is OK, will be included on our Projects page by the end of the week.

Therefore, I beg for just a little more patience.

Best regards,
Aleksandar
Still waiting for the project to be up!!

regards

anikolic
mikroElektronika team

#11 Post by anikolic » 23 Apr 2010 07:44

Hello,

We have introduced a new software solution for sharing projects, libraries and examples, all in one place - mikroElektronika Package Manager.
http://www.mikroe.com/esupport/index.ph ... s&newsid=6
We are planing to develop a specialized section of our website where people will be able to share their libraries along with Definition Files, Sources, Libraries, Examples and Help files.

After the Beta period, Packet Manager will be modified according to suggestions of our users, and will possibly be enriched with more user-friendly appearance.
First demonstration package that will be delivered in a short while will be Advanced Ethernet Library package and we are preparing it's final content.

We are aware that we are a bit late with this project, but in the end you will have a great and easy, effective solution.

Best regards,
Aleksandar
Web Department Manager

ful babu

#12 Post by ful babu » 06 May 2010 09:07

Once it is out, from where can we download it? I mean will it be available on the current Projects page?

Regards

anikolic
mikroElektronika team

#13 Post by anikolic » 07 May 2010 13:18

Hello,

I will produce a package next week and put it on a specialized project download section of the Support Center. I will also inform you here on the topic.

Best regards,
Aleksandar
Web Department Manager

ful babu

#14 Post by ful babu » 31 May 2010 16:36

You mean next month or month after that? because it is already almost a month!

ful babu

#15 Post by ful babu » 07 Jun 2010 15:51

any updates ???

Return to “mikroC PRO for dsPIC30/33 and PIC24 Beta Testing”