Microchip and Element14 will host a webinar on EasyPIC Fusion v7 on Wednesday, July 3rd, at 4:00PM CET. Our product manager will present the board features.
If you are interested to get to know one of our latest boards for dsPIC33, PIC24 and PIC32, make sure not to miss the webinar hosted by Microchip on Element14 website. Outline of the event is following:
01. Introduction to MikroElektronika
02. Idea behind EasyPIC Fusion v7
03. Introduction to on-board modules
04. MCU cards
05. Programming and debugging with mikroProg.
06. mikroBUS – one socket for all Click add-on boards
07. Using Visual TFT software to quickly develop TFT GUIs
08. Libraries (USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet, TFT), Examples and community projects
09. Nomination for Embedded Award 2013.
10. Question and answers.
Aleksandar, the Product Manager of MikroElektronika will be the presenter at the event. You will be able to ask questions in the 15 minute Q&A section at the end.
For the Roadtest, MikroElektronika will be providing 10 EasyPIC Fusion™ v7 board populated with a PIC32MX7 MCU card + bundled a MikroC compiler for PIC32 . Road test boards will be pre programmed with various applications providing an exciting ‘out of the box’ experience.
Make sure to apply to become an official road tester, and get the chance to win this board just for yourself.
See you at the webinar, folks!