Join the Imagination webinar that looks at how to use standards based IoT protocols, such as LWM2M and 6LoWPAN, to build a home IoT irrigation system with the MIPS based Creator Ci40 IoT-in-a-box kit.
The webinar will discuss how to get started with the kit, the advantage of MIPS, the flexibility of the clicker and click boards, how to scale your cloud solution with an open-source approach and talks through some of the practical steps of building an IoT solution.
You will learn:
- An introduction to the Creator Ci40 IoT-in-a-box kit and how it can be used to rapidly prototype an IoT system
- Which wireless protocol to use & when (Wi-Fi, 802.15.4, BT, Lora, Cellular)
- Future-proofing your design- Open-source approach for interoperability between systems
- Device management with LWM2M
- Advantages of MIPS architecture for IoT
Subscribe now for this free webinar and save the date: Wednesday, September 28, 2016, at 19:00 (CET).