Professor Dogan Ibrahim, author of many books on microcontrollers has recently published - Controller Area Network Projects
This book is written for students, for practising engineers, for enthusiasts and for everyone else who may be interested to learn more about the CAN bus and its applications.
In summary, this book enables the reader to:
- Learn the theory of the CAN bus used in automotive industry
- Learn the principles, operation, and programming of microcontrollers
- Design complete microcontroller based projects using the C language
- Develop complete real CAN bus projects using microcontrollers
- Learn the principles of OBD systems used to debug vehicle electronics
Book explains industry-standard CAN protocol in detail using plain language, so that even beginners can understand this sophisticated protocol with ease. Examples in the book demonstrate real-life situations in working with CAN. Book includes a CD with mikroElektronika PIC compilers and examples of building your CAN network using mikroElektronika CAN Library.
Book is also for purchase on Amazon website