What is GLCD Font Creator?
GLCD Font Creator is the ultimate solution to create personalized fonts, symbols and icons for Graphic LCD (GLCD). It lets you create fonts for Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD) and Graphic LCD. It provides a very nice and intuitive user interface. GLCD Font Creator lets you create fonts and symbols from scratch, or by importing existing fonts on your system. It lets you modify and adjust them for your needs, apply effects to them, and finally export them as source code for use in your favorite language compiler.
Where can I download it?
Version 1.2 highlights
- Full support for ALL mikroE compilers
- Intuitive interface
- Supports OTF and TTF Fonts
- Full UNICODE Fonts supported
- Font size optimization
- Supports 5 different font effects
- LCD preview color schemes
- Absolutely FREE of charge!
If you are using MikroElektronika compiler versions below 4.80 beta, in order to use GLCD Font Creator you have to install and use additional XGLCD Libraries for your projects. You can find more more information on this in the Help file.
Figure 01 - Loaded and rendered font character
Figure 02 - Outline font filter applied to the original
Figure 03 - Invert pixels filter applied
Figure 04 - Characters mirrored and moved
Figure 05 - Exporting code to mikroElektronika compilers
- Import Windows™ Fonts and instantly get ready fonts for your GLCD.
- Full support for editing custom chars on Hitachi HD44780 alphanumeric compatible displays.
- Apply effects like video inversion, outlining, shifting, to each char or automatically to the whole font.
- Full UNICODE Fonts import supported.
- Create Fonts, Symbols and Icons for Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD) and Graphic LCD from scratch.
- Modify chars for your convenience.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Full support for ALL MikroElektronika PRO compilers: mikroBasic™, mikroPascal™, mikroC™ for PIC, AVR and 8051