ARM mbed is now compatible with Hexiwear. To let the world know about it, they joined up with the ‘Hexiwear: The Do-Anything Device!’ contest on Hackster.io.
Come up with the best use of ARM mbed for Hexiwear and win an Oculus Rift (valued at $600). The contest has already begun. You have until September 30 to get your entry!
To help beginners, an introductory webinar called “Getting started with your Hexiwear application development using mbed OS 5” will be held at Wednesday August 25 at 11 AM (4 PM GMT). Register here to participate (it’s free).
The webinar will cover the following topics:
– Introduction to mbed OS 5
– mbed OS development environments and tools
– Creating applications with mbed OS
– Using drivers, libraries, mbed stacks and the mbed ecosystem
– Building, testing, debugging
– Code management and publishing
Learn all the details at the Hexiwear contest page.