Please make a board like this

Post your requests and ideas on the future development boards.
Author

#1 Post by jayanthd » 10 Feb 2016 10:43

It should have one of the latest PIC32MZ chip. The board should have onboard microSD Card holder (2 sockets). It should have header to connect TFT Proto 7. It should have onboard MP3 Player (VS1053B). It should have onboard buzzer. It should have onboard USB Device connectivity. It should have a bootloader. It should have a shield with 8 mikroBus Sockets and each mikroBus Socket should connect to one UARTx, SPIx, I2Cx. You should choose a PIC32MX with has 1 MB ROM and 512 KB RAM. The PIC32MZ should have 6 UARTs (one for each mikroBus Socket), 2 or 3 SPI, atleast 2 I2C. The board should have a socket for eeprom so that we can add different sized eeprom. Also there should be non-smd jumpers for the eeprom address selection so that we can set the address of eeprom in accordance with the address of other I2C devices.

I will be using such a board for my products and I will buy a lot of such boards and hence the price should be reasonable. You should not put TFT on it. It should have headers to connect either 4.3, 5 or 7 inch TFT Proto boards.
[HW:] EasyPIC v7, mikroProg PIC, AVR, STM32, PSoC, Tiva, 8051
[SW:] mikroC PRO PIC, dsPIC, PIC32, AVR, ARM, 8051
mikroBasic PRO PIC, dsPIC, PIC32, AVR, ARM, 8051
mikroPascal PRO PIC, dsPIC, PIC32, AVR, ARM, 8051
Visual GLCD, Visual TFT

uros.cvetinovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: Please make a board like this

#2 Post by uros.cvetinovic » 11 Feb 2016 13:46

Hi,

I would suggest this to our hardware developers.

Best regards,

Uros

Return to “Development Boards Wishlist”