Sourcefile view in the PM, version problem

Beta Testing discussion on Package Manager Software.
Author

Sourcefile view in the PM, version problem

#1 Post by Dany » 12 Mar 2014 17:03

Hi, I discovered a curious error in the package manager.

If I doubleclick a sourcefile in the PM to view its content, it always shows the current content of the sourcefile on disk in stead of the content of the file in the package.

Example:
I put the file C:\xxx\xxx\.mpas in a library in a package with the package manger. If I doubleclick the filename in the PM, then I can see the correct content of it, but:

if I change the content of the file C:\xxx\xxx\.mpas then doubleclicking it in the PM shows its modified content, without entering it in the package manager.

If I then rename C:\xxx\xxx\.mpas to something else then the "correct" content of the file in the package is shown.

It is important (for me anyway) that one can see the content of the file that is actually in the package. Thanks in advance!

p.s. I open the PM with doubleclicking the package file. This file is located just above the "Uses" directory where the sourcefile itself is located.
Kind regards, Dany.
Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in... (L. Cohen)
Remember when we were young? We shone like the sun. (David Gilmour)

petar.timotijevic
mikroElektronika team

Re: Sourcefile view in the PM, version problem

#2 Post by petar.timotijevic » 02 May 2014 21:53

Hello,

Thank you for your participation in improving software, I will pass this to our developers.

Best regards,
Peter

Return to “Package Manager Beta Testing”