Problem to give a same Library Alias for different PICs .

General discussion on Package Manager Software.
Author

Problem to give a same Library Alias for different PICs .

#1 Post by subrat » 07 Jun 2015 07:48

Dear friends,
I want to make two different library ( .mcl file) for two different MCUs by giving a same library Alias and want to put in to a same Package (as libraries provided by MikroC).

For example I want to put two files "Lib_ADC_1.mcl" and "Lib_ADC_2.mcl" for P12f683 and P18F2550 respectively with a same library alias "ADC" under the package named " My_ custom" and want to install in to MikroC IDE with the tool Package manager for displaying same alias name "ADC" in the Library manager window under the package node "My_ custom" in MikroC IDE for the both MCUs .

But problem aeries is that the Package Manager do not allow to include both ".mcl" file in to a single library. If I will make two different library for both ".mcl" file in the same package, the Package Manager do not allow to give same alias name for both library.

If I will make two different library by giving two different alias in the same package for the different selected MCUs and install in to MikroC IDE the Library Alias chances at the package " My_ custom" sub node in the Library manager window, when I change the MCU in Project Settings window. Then how it is possible that these two libraries have the same Library Alias (ADC).

If it is not possible, how all libraries provided by MikroC with same alias for different MCUs.

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: Problem to give a same Library Alias for different PICs

#2 Post by filip » 10 Jul 2015 08:10

Hi,

I believe that you have been answered regarding this question on the other topic.

Regards,
Filip.

Return to “Package Manager General”