config_word

General discussion on mikroC.
Author

config_word

#1 Post by charliemayati » 31 Jul 2010 10:05

what will be the code in setting the config word in mikroC for pic..?..can anyone give me a sample program so i can set all fuses of pic16f877a...plz help!..

tnx...

Sobrietytest

Re: config_word

#2 Post by Sobrietytest » 31 Jul 2010 11:14

In MikroC the PIC configuration is set up at the start of a new project via a dialog box. If you upgrade to MikroC PRO the whole process is much easier and the dialog box gives a much clearer explanation of the settings. You can change these settings at any time under the Project -> Edit Project menu.

Further settings can be done in your program code and there are many examples of this in the included code samples.

braus

#3 Post by braus » 02 Aug 2010 16:54

Hello Charlie,
In the travel to get a MCU configured there are more than one way to get it, let's see;
1- You can start a new project using the project wizard that comes with mikroC, this wizard will guide you in the proccess to configure the PIC, select clock and even it will include the libraries that you will need. This is the easiest way to cofigure your project.
2- Another way to get the same configuration is to open a new document an save it as a .c file, then in the project menu it is possible for you to change the values mikroc loads by default, in this submenu you will find a bit of options to change in order to configure the PIC.
Best Regards
Omar Galicia
Mexico City

ranko.rankovic

#4 Post by ranko.rankovic » 03 Aug 2010 12:07

Hello charliemayati,

As Sobrietytest and braus said. First try out our new compiler, and you will see the benefit of the new IDE.
The settings are automated so you don't need to worry alot.

Thanks to you guys for answering.

Best regards
Ranko Rankovic
mikroElektronika [Support Department]

charliemayati

#5 Post by charliemayati » 03 Aug 2010 15:39

thanks for all the answers guys...may i asked how much will it cost me if i buy the license of mikroc pro for pic 2009?....or is there a place in manila(philippines) where i can buy this software...

Edited by Administrator: Posting or mentioning illegal content is not allowed!

ranko.rankovic

#6 Post by ranko.rankovic » 04 Aug 2010 07:55

charliemayati,

You are on official forum of mikroElektronika, asking for illegal software (especially our products) and usage of them is forbidden, nor we'll give any support for those.
This is WARNING for every member of this community!

You can buy our products directly form web site, here you can see more info about mikroC PRO for PIC.

Best regards
Ranko Rankovic

braus

#7 Post by braus » 04 Aug 2010 18:29

Hey ranko take it easy friend, I did not see that chraliemayati were asking for an illegal copy of mikroC, charlie only asked for a place where he can buy the software.
Best Regards
Omar Galicia
Mexico City

ranko.rankovic

#8 Post by ranko.rankovic » 05 Aug 2010 06:36

Hello braus,

No offence mate, but as you can see in his post, I edited it:
...Edited by Administrator: Posting or mentioning illegal content is not allowed!
stuff that is not suppose to be seen is deleted.

Cheers
Ranko Rankovic

Return to “mikroC General”