usb problem using 18f4550

General discussion on mikroC.
Author

pronk need ur help with hid simulation

#16 Post by mrfit » 04 Nov 2009 10:55

hi pronk, I am also trying to simulate the 18f4550 in proteus isis, I tried so many things but could never manage to do it. Can you please help me with the settings of proteus (it works with their examples, but i could not manage to run the sample i wrote in microC, although it works in rela life). I am guessing that the problem is in my settings in proteus, my degisin is very similar to yours.

thanks in advance

pierred35

Re: usb problem using 18f4550

#17 Post by pierred35 » 13 Nov 2010 13:03

Hello everybody,
Pronk, I have the same problem as your 1st. Can you post us the last version of your proteus file what is working?
As we know, in mikroC or mikroBasic, with a PIC 18F2550 or other, we have many configuration word. But in proteus, we need to implement only one word. My question is: how do you determine what is the word we need to use?
I think that if my simulation doesn't work it's one reason!
Thanks for your help.

zristic
mikroElektronika team

Re: usb problem using 18f4550

#18 Post by zristic » 15 Nov 2010 09:57

Hello,
We do not use Proteus and we are not experts for that. This is maybe a wrong place to search for help, except if some of the forum users is already experienced with it and can provide hints.

What we as mikroElektronika can guarantee is that our libraries and examples work well in realtime on real chips. Therefore, I would suggest you to use mikroICD as much as possible, because it will give you more answers than simulation in any software simulator.

Return to “mikroC General”