ME examples not working with TFT on Fusion Board and Visual

General discussion on mikroElektronika development boards.
Author

ME examples not working with TFT on Fusion Board and Visual

#1 Post by SilverNZ » 03 Oct 2012 08:47

I recently purchased the PIC32 Fusion board with P32MX795F512L on board. Also I purchased mikroC for PIC32 v2.4.0 and Visual TFT v 2.71.
My problems are:
1) Using samples downloaded from ME website I programmed the "LED test" program to the CPU: it worked fine, no problems there, however when I loaded the "calculator", "simple maze" and anything related to the TFT there's nothing on the display...
I checked the DIP switches etc and also, when the board arrived, the CPU was pre-loaded with some lines and ME logo, it was showing on the TFT so it cannot be the hardware fault.

2)Visual TFT: here's no choice to choose Fusion development board from 'Hardware Pattern" I choose PIC32MX7 (as very similar) and tried exactly step-by-step "your first TFT project", compiled it and sent to the CPU but nothing was displayed on the TFT (it could be related to the problem above with the board).

I am not new to the ME equipment as I have older PIC programming boards but I just cannot overcome this issue.

Please help,

janko.kaljevic

Re: ME examples not working with TFT on Fusion Board and Vis

#2 Post by janko.kaljevic » 04 Oct 2012 09:11

Hello,

At the moment VisualTFT does not support Fusion board. But very soon we will release new version of Fusion board which will support Fusion as hardware pattern.

Please try the examples for the Fusion board and your controller which can be downloaded from our web site:
http://www.mikroe.com/easypic-fusion/
Also you can notice that mapping and simple maze example were modified from VTFT project. And you can use them as guidelines what modifications are needed in the code in order to make it work on Fusion development system.

Best regards.

Return to “Development Boards”