Logging onto support helpdesk issues

General discussion on mikroElektronika website & forums.
Author

Logging onto support helpdesk issues

#1 Post by ISL_Dave » 20 Nov 2014 15:36

Hi, I believe the last time I tried to log onto the support helpdesk was when we had separate accounts for the helpdesk and forum.

Now it tells me to use the forum logon but also tells me the details are incorrect. I have tried both my email address and ISL_Dave as the logon but still cannot get on and cannot see any way of resetting the password (I presume because they are both tied).

I suspect the helpdesk logon is locked out for me and wonder where to go from here. I clearly know how to log onto the forum and would be happy to use the same details for the help desk if it let me.

Thanks.

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: Logging onto support helpdesk issues

#2 Post by filip » 21 Nov 2014 16:15

Hi,

I see that you have successfully opened a ticket, does this mean that you have resolved this issue ?

Regards,
Filip.

ISL_Dave

#3 Post by ISL_Dave » 21 Nov 2014 16:42

No :(

I found that it seems that you can raise a ticket without logging on but you need to log on to see your tickets.

filip
mikroElektronika team

#4 Post by filip » 24 Nov 2014 15:20

Hi,

You should be able to log in with the e-mail used in the Forum and forum password.

Regards,
Filip.

ISL_Dave

#5 Post by ISL_Dave » 25 Nov 2014 14:26

I now think I know what the problems is.

I did try editing this account when we re-branded the company some years ago but something went wrong.
I now find that this logon is still using my old email address and when I try and edit the email address, it tells me my new one is already registered.

When I log onto the support centre using these (old) details, there is no tickets to view so either the ticket has been removed or the ticket I have recently raised is on the other account and I have no idea what email address or password I would have used.

Return to “Website & Forums General Discussion”